To begin, I'd like to give a warm, wet thank you to all the videos and photos that make me jizz.As far as Pokemon go, I can handle the V. 250 ("Second Generation" to some, I guess), so when it comes to the designers that sit there in their offices who get paid money to come up with new Pokemon, disappointment follows. Examples as shown below.
Example A: Probopass
It just looks like a giant robotic nose with pubes for a mustache. Penguins for ears also serve no purpose. FAIL.
Example B: Feebas
If Magikarp had an uglier twin brother, Feebas would be it. This poor excuse for a Pokemon is an example of what would happen if you left cheese in the sun for too long and it grew fins. FAIL x2.
Example C: Purugly
It even has "ugly" in its name! If one of those cats with the squished faces swallowed Link's Boomerang, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that and a Purugly. SUCH A FAIL.
Example D: Carnivine
Basically, this thing was born when someone smoked a lot of weed, watched Little Shop of Horrors, and then played Mario and encountered one of those plants that pops out of the pipes. FAILURE IS SPEWING OUT OF EVERY ORIFICE.
Example E: Palkia
If only because its head, in my humble opinion, strongly resembles an erected penis with a dorsal fin. I'll admit everything else about it is pretty cool, but the penis thing just throws me off so much. PHALLIC PHAIL.
So being a third wheel isn't all bad. I ended up spending some deece bonding time with one of the wheels. Productive day, other than the lack of doing World Lit.
I vow to make every day in summer productive, to some point.
It has come to my attention that my future life as a cougar probably wouldn't be so bad. Modern day role models right there.
drunken lolz
Done.
No comments:
Post a Comment