You know a song is good when it has 10 exclamation marks in it.I was reading some diaries from way back when, and I realized that even when I was in Elementary school, I realized that Daredevil was a terrible movie.
This video game is intense, from what I've seen in the reviews. I'm a chicken for scary video games that are first person pov, so I'll probably watch while someone who's actually good at the game plays. Same goes for this one.
I spent a good portion of my summer last year playing this game, and it was one of the best of the earlier Zelda games. The graphics were impressive for SNES, and it wasn't too hard to beat, nor was it too easy. The only thing I disapprove of is Link's pink hair.
Also, to all those crazies who believe in Zelda/Link or even Sheik/Link need to receive a sign-language-slap-in-the-face. That's hardcore cross dressing sibling-love going on there, especially with Sheik (unless you count Link's tunic as a pansy-ass dress).
But whatever floats your yaoi/incest boat.
Speaking of yaoi, this online comic is great if you're into the indie scene, or if you have the time to look up all the references they make earlier on: http://questionablecontent.net/
Maow maow maow chairman maow.
But whatever floats your yaoi/incest boat.
Speaking of yaoi, this online comic is great if you're into the indie scene, or if you have the time to look up all the references they make earlier on: http://questionablecontent.net/
Maow maow maow chairman maow.
No comments:
Post a Comment