6.02.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aging Blog Posts
-
▼
2009
(105)
-
▼
June
(32)
- "Stuart is a hot babe and I would tap that piece o...
- pickle me up compadre
- skytrain people tend to be any of the following:ho...
- It's hard to turn down booty calls when your vagin...
- I'm almost tempted to make myself throw up so I ca...
- one big orgy
- hahahahha
- Last night consisted of:-hookers and blow-chasing ...
- It makes me wonder how some of my friends can be s...
- dream2
- The smell of fish has permanently been ingrained i...
- Sitting here. Playing Resident Evil 4 (Not me, bec...
- dream1
- went out.spaghetti factory.nom nom nom.felt bulimi...
- Am I the only one who occasionally gets The Shins ...
- laughing at abortion = bad person
- tight n' plaid
- Waiting for the bus for work the other day, I was ...
- Was checked for ID today on the bus. Went somethin...
- courtesy of:http://bunnywith.snafu-comics.com/?com...
- etiquette
- I've been so boring lately.Schoolschoolschoolschoo...
- I find it funny how when you give someone a "blow ...
- jackpot
- To begin, I'd like to give a warm, wet thank you t...
- entertainment tonight
- geekfest
- underwear is for chumps
- love&miss
- http://www.twolia.com/blogs/teacups-and-couture/ta...
- Thanks Mom.This video is for anyone's enjoyment. I...
- sometimes it's better to say nothing
-
▼
June
(32)
No comments:
Post a Comment