6.13.2009

Waiting for the bus for work the other day, I was sitting next to an old asian lady who had the same shoes as me. Either she's really hip, or I'm really lame. I'm going to put my money on the latter.

Also, I saw another old asian lady at the bus stop who was wearing a face sun visor, and she looked like a power ranger.

I feel so bad for the couple we walked in on last night. I'm really sorry, but a park is not a good idea for the activities you were participating in. Hope you didn't get caught by the police.

When you meet a black guy on the skytrain who stops singing to himself so he can tell you about this miracle that happened to him, and the whole situation ends with you two shaking hands, you know it's gonna be a good day.

This summer got off to a good start.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aging Blog Posts

Creeper Information

Stalkers