6.28.2009

I'm almost tempted to make myself throw up so I can see what kind of crazy colours I would make with pink pasta, licorice tea, and bubble tea.
Sooo much tea. It is grande latte.

Because I just realized that my last post was Thursday, I must take the time to recall to my working memory wtf happened since then. The purpose for this blog was to remember what I did over the summer... Gah

Friday is a fog.

I refilled my geek-meter last night and played DnD until 2 in the morning while I reeked of fish and drank orange juice. Times like these make me realize I don't want to move ever.

Proceeded to partake in shopping extravaganzas with the company of da boiz, raydanmart (and sar). Had a good talk about strip clubs on the curb and thought about the term, "v-bag".

How is it only June? It feels as if there is so many events crammed into 2 weeks. It brings a flitter to my heart to know that summer is still a virgin, dressed in white and covered in slime bursting from a man in a white suit and one hell of a potbelly. Good times?

Fog is clearing. Thank god I'm not going crazy yet.
Thursday and Friday blended together.
I lied, I am going crazy. I think it's a good start to my future career as an insane old woman with blue hair who smokes cigars and has 40 cats.

Had a dream about going to some wooden, cabin-like motel and scamming a height requirement test. Something about jumping on cars and pink furniture.

A cycle of light red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aging Blog Posts

Creeper Information

Stalkers