First of all, if you haven't checked this dude out, please do if you are a fan of excellent stories full of excessive amounts of alcohol, picking up copious amounts of women and overall entertainment for the reader.
Last night, while I was about to close the curtain, I noticed a spider had infultrated our tight-knit security system (a wooden bar so the sliding door can't open all the way) and had situated itself about eye-height on the curtain which was inside our apartment. Now, I'm all for lovin' spiders and all nature's creatures and shit like that, but when they invade my personal space, I'm obliged to take action. Now I realize that piece of factuality about there being a spider within 6 feet of you at all times (disregarding occasions when you're skydiving, etc.), but I also like to take every measure possible to ensure my body orifices are spider-egg-free when I slumber. Thus, I take the closest container I can see, scrap that little bastard off, and close the lid. I sit there for a few moments, slightly disturbed at my cruel ways, but also rather triumphant over such a threatening specimen, and leave it there for me to deal with in the morning if it hasn't suffocated or something.
Morning comes, and the spider has spun a half-ass web and is still alive and twitching. So I do the only thing I can do when I come across a spider in a capsule; I toss the spider, container and all, into the freezer for some experimental funtimes.
We'll see how that turns out in a few hours.
Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment