Video games + Grand Marnier = Really Good at Video Games
Kahlua = dream team
pepsi = drowns the flavour of everything = love
Probably going to post later if I'm up later.
Chapman is my lvr. We are having a grand night in. All you who are not having a grand night in, I deliver my pity to your doorstep. APOLOGIES.
Delete it? What. TELL ME. APOLOGOGOIES.
Sounds good to me. What's the score?
K: 17
M: 17
OHMG EVEN STEVENS.
Do you remember that show? It was an okay show.
"I'm so glad Shia LeBoeuf got out of family channel. Because most people get stuck there until the're fourty and then it's like, out."
"Hahahhha." *Laughing*
*Moar laughing*
*MOOOAR*
GIMIE MOAR
She got a wig. Good on her.
Another random-ass post that nobody will understand. That's okay. :D
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOSANTA>
TARANTULA
Those things are so gross. Like, fucking huge hairy spider.
I will not kill you!
You deserve to live.
"Basically, it's like a shitty movie."
"I've seen so much worse."
"It's shit."
"Chase Crawford is a babe-mobile."
That's all for now.
Love you.
Post moar shit latah.
LOVES> FCKAH>DF
No comments:
Post a Comment