7.07.2009

So while rape is happening in front of my very eyes, I'm blogging. This doesn't mean I'm asexual.

Good thing your pants are so tight.
I really hope you read this Danilo.
I kid, I joke.

"What if somebody really hot raped you?"
"It wouldn't be rape."
"..You wanna sceam about something but you can't... Stolkhom syndrom.."
"Where you get feelings for a guy who has a gun to your head... You have connections with that guy.."
"That sounds really hot."
"That's where the connection's from."
"Interesting. That sounds really hot."
"A gun to your head? You get off on that."
"If he was actually hurting me, it wouldn't be cool."
"As long as they were my lover."
"I kind of want a lover."
"I'm really not for relationships."
"Fuckbuddies all the way."
"As far as asian guys go, he's really stylish."
"Then why don't you just do him?"
"He's too sensible."
"Tell him to rough me up a little."
"Tell him to just go for it."
"Tell him to rape her. She would be into that."
"Are you typing what we're saying?"

3 comments:

  1. my comments sound so great in writing:
    "A gun to your head? You get off on that."
    "As long as they were my lover."
    "I kind of want a lover."
    "Tell him to rape her. She would be into that."
    "Are you typing what we're saying?"
    ps I win for discovering that you were typing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hott and sweet: http://www.myspace.com/kiddosound

    ReplyDelete

Creeper Information

Stalkers