time well spent
as opposed to time not spent at all
7.06.2009
There is no child I wish to strangle more than
this one
. Possibly the most effective birth control of all. If I pop out a kid like that, I will drown myself in my own
placenta
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aging Blog Posts
►
2011
(11)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
►
2010
(74)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(105)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(13)
▼
July
(17)
scoobysnacks
week long post
ttyl
jammin'
spider-sicles
jingleboob
dream3
no fml is biggerthan last night.and this morning.I...
throw-up
courier ftw
I feel as if I should give a shout to this fellow ...
So while rape is happening in front of my very eye...
No title
There is no child I wish to strangle more than thi...
if only the blinds shattered and the flesh tore, i...
All bugs will crumble in the face of my quick refl...
You're doing something wrong if you feel like a ha...
►
June
(32)
►
May
(6)
Creeper Information
the captain
I dream about dreams
View my complete profile
Stalkers
No comments:
Post a Comment