8.15.2009

zombie walk day


This morning was particularly exciting for me because I knew that in a few hours I would be walking amongst my fellow zombies for no reason other than to have a shitload of good times.

After establishing my zombie attire (broken ribs, bloody knees and chin and cut-up clothing + moar bluud), I stepped outside to partake in nearly the most outrageous walk to the skytrain in my life. Covered in blood, I encountered looks of shock, confusion, and concern ("Are you okay?" "Yes!" "But you're covered in blood," "Yes!") all of which I enjoyed. It's not every day you get to walk around town looking like a zombie, making people's days everywhere you go.
Anyhow, so we (Montana and I) get on the skytrain and finally see some of our kind. After exchanging some cheerful Canadian greetings (Combination of "hey" and "eh?"), we quickly realize we're the only 4 zombies on the skytrain and the ratio should be changing according to our relative closeness to Vancouver. This comes true, and we begin to feel less like crazies. Off to a good start.
Gum is handed out so zombies can avoid the horrid stench of rotting flesh in case we meet any hot zombies. That was nice of them. I saw a snake. Nifty!
Anyhow, there was this relatively attractive-yet-creepy-as-fuck guy that asked me what my blood was made out of. I said honey and he said, "so it tastes sweet when someone kisses you or licks you, right?" which was when I stopped talking to him and just let him eat my food-colouring and honey.
So the actual zombie walk was really neat, lots of zombies going all out and zombie zombie zombie zombie zombie.
We saw Zombie Jesus, and Midget Zombie, Baby Zombies, and much much more. There was some nice creepy theme music to go along with our march. Many asian school girls were frightened out of their wits. Many tourists took pictures. Lots of moaning all around.
I enjoyed myself. That's all there is to say.

1 comment:

Creeper Information

Stalkers