8.07.2009

dream4

Last night I dreamed I was at an improv show. Except it was in an old school because we were cheap and there was a large audience of middle school children in the middle of the room who participated as our audience. Now the group of us were suppose to entertain the kiddos, and there was an older group of improvisers that were sort of like the referees (lacking the striped shirts however), and they made the rules, told us what to do, restricted our entertainment value, etc.
Anyhow, things moved along and we were suppose to go outside for a big game. I went to do something, I can't remember what, and one of the referees told me not to. So in response, I kind of bitched out on him with my mouth full of chocolate (reason? no reason) and said something along the lines of, "you have to understand the stress I'm going under because I'm suppose to balance the authority I have over the younger ones, with the authority you have over me, it can be very confusing for me," and for some reason we were rudely interrupted (possibly my alarm clock?), and then I left that douche bag to go to the bathroom of the old school to finish my chocolate bar, which I discovered had pin bones in it to apparently allow the chocolate to "keep its shape".
Well that's dumbest.
So I angrily took the bones out of the chocolate while it began to melt in my hands and was all over my face, and went to get some of that drying tissue paper stuff in bathrooms (the word has completely escaped me right now, I'll remember later) to wipe it off, however it was on the inside of the stall next to the sink. "This is horribly inconvenient," I said.
Now while I was eating the rest of my chocolate and cleaning myself off, I noticed a mirror perched right above the stall in a way that whoever was standing outside could see if someone was inside, and vice verse. Looking up, I saw this little big-eyed, chubby ginger boy who's standing outside the stall, looking up at the mirror, watching me like a demon. At this point, I shit more bricks than I did at the beginning of Majora's Mask, and yelled at him from behind the barrier between us asking him why didn't he use the whole wall of stalls behind him, or perhaps the urinals beside the stall I was currently occupying.
"I don't want to use those," he mentioned about the urinals.
"Well I don't either, so suck it up!" I shout.
So the boy goes around and situates himself at the 1 out of 4 urinals that faces my stall, and SOMEHOW he is able to see right over the wall and continues his game of staring straight at me. So I begin to hyperventilate while sitting on a toilet with chocolate on my face, until this old man rushes in the washroom, apologizes to me, grabs the whizzing ginger child, and books it outta the place.
All I want to say is, thank you old man.
Much shorter dream than the last ones.

1 comment:

Creeper Information

Stalkers