8.28.2009

the plaid invasion



The other day as I was scoping the mall with a dear friend of mine, we suddenly became aware of the hard reality that surrounded us... Literally almost everyone in the mall was wearing plaid. There was more plaid than a Scottish Family Reunion. The pattern followed us on trendy girls in oversized plaid, on skater/punk/prep/every boy alike in the form of shorts (to be blamed on the warm weather outside), on old men unknowingly being fashionable, and in practically every single store window. Spotting evidence of the invasion soon became a game for us, and in no time at all, we were exclaiming "PLAID!" at every lumberjack pattern we saw, causing us to sound a lot like the seagulls from Finding Nemo.
Unfortunately, I was victim to hypocrisy as I was also sporting the infectious tartan.
However, my reasoning for my purchase is because it is a comfy
shirt and it was dirt cheap. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creeper Information

Stalkers