8.14.2009

shitty magazine fun times!

I saw an ad in a magazine for these apple fries. Except the Jonas Brothers were advertising it and I don't comprehend this.
Although I do comprehend the fact that Joe Jonas is a babe (ogad don't tell anyone please it's embarrassing and I should skin myself for it)

And who in their right mind would want a birth control device that's shaped like a grappling hook? Who was the wise-ass that looked at a grappling hook whilst he was fishing on the big blue and thought, "Man, this would make a great gimmick for birth control! Women everywhere will want to shove this crafted piece of anti-pregnancy voodoo up their vagina! Brilliant! Let's name it Mirena after my lovely sea vessel!"
Fuck. Not to mention there's an entire page of fine print on the back of this ad.


Hugh Jackman is so fucking hot I don't care what you think.

It's half-past the hour of Squeal for Dave Matthews. quote, "I make up my best songs in the shower, I should record in there."
My thoughts exactly.

You know you've made it big when they make M&M versions of you.

Girly-gasm over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creeper Information

Stalkers