It's so simple, why hasn't someone thought to do a study on it before?Dinosaurs. Sex. Dinosaurs Sexing.
Unashamedly, I will be the first to admit that this idea oddly fascinates me to an undetermined amount.
When you think about dinosaurs, the "real" dinosaurs manifested by what we can decipher through the power of technology and the recreation of their skeletal structures, it's hard to believe they, too, turned on the Engelbert Humperdinck and lit some prehistoric candles before getting it on.
It makes me wonder; wouldn't it be hilarious if Dinosaurs had to deal with all the other romantic baggage that comes along with such endeavors? I can picture it now...
"Paul, this is the last time I exfoliate my scales for you! I've had enough of your barbaric antics, why can't you be as sweet as you were when we were courting? I miss when you'd bring me back stegosaurus carcasses..."
"Baby, you've put on some weight since those times, I figured you'd wanna go on a diet.."
"Oh so that's why you got me a sabertooth-print thong in XL! That's it! We're through!"
"Baby, you've put on some weight since those times, I figured you'd wanna go on a diet.."
"Oh so that's why you got me a sabertooth-print thong in XL! That's it! We're through!"
Maybe that's where Michael Jacobs and Bob Young got their concept for this popular 90's television show...
Anyhow, it's obvious dinosaurs will continue to surprise us in hilarious and entertaining ways for years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment