5.28.2009

Things began with a late start, always the best kind, not always the accepted kind.

Thank goodness I have a job interview tomorrow. Hopefully that'll go through because I need the money with the intensity of a 5-year drug addict. Big Macs aren't just for free these days, dontchaknow.

That kid that I know, the one with fabulous hair and a killer body (even though she doesn't know it) cracks me up whenever I spend time with her. One topic runs through her mind, and it never ceases to amaze/confuse/bewilder me.

Question: how can someone forget their own birthday? It's your birthday! Even if you haven't seen a calender for 6 months, you should at least have some vague idea when your birthday is. Writhing in placenta as you emerge out of a squishy cave that you call home for 9 months, shrieking like a banshee and causing your "landlord" immense pain and joy should be a memorable occasion, I should think. If not for you, your mom will sure as hell remember it.

Perhaps that was a little descriptive. Oh noes.

So I hang out at this girl who I super adore and whose fashion sense I really appreciate, and find out we have the same measurements, allowing me to borrow clothes (yes!) from her when possible. The interesting part of this is that she's just over 5 feet and I'm just shy of 5'9". Who would've guessed? Anyway, I think it's neat and I will surely take advantage of this fact later on in life.

I should call my friend who should be picking me up right about now, but isn't. She's usually quite punctual.
Speak of the devil.
Until tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creeper Information

Stalkers