5.31.2009

kittens are for food

While everyone is finding out what their patronus is, I'm blogging. Nobody wins.

This weekend was balanced nicely. I just noticed how the red squiggly line doesn't appear in this text-box, and it makes me worried. GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ARE KEY TO A DECENT BLOG. NOBODY LIKES IT WHEN YOU ARE SUCK AT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR.
Anyways, balanced weekend. I did yard/house work for the grandparents to make up for me being a shitty daughter. No details there.

I always wondered if I would find an old famous rockstar on the streets being homeless and what.

Tendencies for carelessness make me very upset.

2 more weeks. This summer won't be forgotten, I'll make sure of it.

I saw the Mario and Luigi's lost brother in a low-budget commercial today. Yay!

For a while there, I had 666 favorites on my youtube account. A sign of the apocalypse?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creeper Information

Stalkers