The best things in life happen when you think you have echolocation.Met some nifty people last night. I just hope I can remember all of their names.
Current Update On Bruise: Yellow-Brown colour.
Shape: Bite-mark.
Story: Don't wanna talk about it.
Age: 5 days since Monday.
When I woke up this morning and had a shower, there was this odd, loop-shaped mark practically right by my tit. So I had a bit of a freak out and thought that some weird tapeworm thing had crawled into my chest when I was sleeping, and that I'll have to get it pulled out and then afterward I'll keep it in a jar and tell people that I got it whilst I was traveling in a jungle. But then it was actually just a mark I got from sleeping with a ring in my bra the whole night. I think tapeworms might have made a better story.
Metronomy - Radio Ladio
No comments:
Post a Comment