
Exhausted.
Working Out & Hot Yoga & Swing Dancing & Work
On a good note, I danced with Jesus last night!
Claire knows what I'm talking about. Jesus does swing and wears a jean shirt.
I have intentions of freezing every possible fruit and consuming it.
And I also have intentions of making my font-structure as cool as this as often as possible.
Need to avoid being messy.
Last week was an utter fail on my drunk-duck part.
MIXING SUBSTANCES IS NOT GOOD FOR ME.
It just ends up in turmoil, and embarrassing stories.
Funny stories, but embarrassing.
Take five.
(days, that is)
To recuperate. To reflect. To regurgitate liquor.
(Maybe skip the last bit)
Vom is not cool.
Lasagna & pizza is by far the worst.
THAT SMELL HAUNTS ME.
Not the pizza one, but another one.
Dizzyhead. Dizzypants.
11:11
make a wish.
goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment