
looking at this picture makes me cream myself
Maybe we didn't share a childhood together, but were you ever in that situation in grade-school where you and a small assortment of peers gathered around your home-packed lunches and dared each other to try the spiciest thing from that asian kid's lunchbox?
Well maybe you stalked my former 10-year old self or maybe you were the kid who fell for the $2.00 reward for scarfing down a kimchi noodle bowl covered in spicy teriyaki sauce. In the latter situation, you know what I'm talking about when I say that rushing to the water fountain and drinking half your weight in H2O just doesn't cut it. You are brutally aware of the lingering taste in your mouth that lasts for the rest of the lunch period, corrupting anything else that enters your digestion orifice (not that one, perverts). The entire scenario is anything but endearing and is probably in the top 10 of your most embarrassing childhood memories list, but how do you avoid such a horrific incident?
Milk is your answer.
When you're eating curry, and you feel your eyes watering, go for Milk.
When you're chowing down on fresh home-made cookies, go for Milk.
When you have an entire cabinet full of Nesquik chocolate powder, go for Milk.
It's pretty obvious, to say the least.
Milk is, by far, the best thing you can drink to quench your dying taste buds. The only other option for you is ice tea or cranberry juice, but not all of us are well prepared. Nearly every household will contain milk in their fridge at least once a week, if not more, so you will always have a glass of the good stuff ready for consumption. In the instance where your fridge is inadequate for humans, there's a bloody grocery store within a few blocks you can hit and get some delicious udder-juice.
I grew up lacking milk...we thought it caused my skin problems. I still don't know if that's true, but I drink it sometimes anyways. Chocolate milk is the best. :)
ReplyDeleteNice lookin' blog, I might add. :)