time well spent
as opposed to time not spent at all
3.22.2010
nostalgia
does anyone remember
that huge screen in metrotown
where you'd walk in front of it
and your silhouette would be
projected on a giant screen on
the opposing wall, all neon
and lagging and what.
I miss that.
I really miss that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aging Blog Posts
►
2011
(11)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
▼
2010
(74)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(5)
suppose it ended now
nostalgia
fears of youth
gilligan is satan?
things of consequence
►
February
(7)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(105)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(32)
►
May
(6)
Creeper Information
the captain
I dream about dreams
View my complete profile
Stalkers
No comments:
Post a Comment